a boy and his rucksack a boy and his rucksack

Love the title of the song. Great tune. Feels sort of like setting out on a journey. Kind of a military vibe too.

OrcaBeatz responds:

hi level-up-audio,
and thx. very,very much, cause you confirmed what i had in mind when created it;)

Xochipilli (v2) Xochipilli (v2)

I like the relaxed vibe of this track. I think you've created some cool textures and moods from your combination of instruments. It feels like 'thinking' music. Or 'searching' music. Good job!

Shores of Dysphoria Shores of Dysphoria

From a composition standpoint, this is really excellent. Lots of great interplay between guitar and piano. Love the vocals. I can't tell 100% for sure if the guitar is a sequenced virtual instrument or not, but I'm guessing it is. From a production standpoint, one tip for increasing the 'natural' feel of a virtual guitar (or piano) performance is to stagger the notes in the first pluck of a chord by a tiny tiny increment. For example, if you're playing an A Minor chord (A, C, E), stagger the A, C, and E notes very slightly from each other (like less than a 1/64th note) so that they don't all get plucked *quite* at the exact same time, but rather they get plucked in rapid sequence to give almost a strum effect. I probably didn't explain this too well, but hopefully it makes sense. Cheers!

Chemiqals responds: